From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:59, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Mount Pleasant Evangelical Missionary Church, located 1 1/2 miles (2 km) north of Zephyr, Ontario, was organized in 1889. In 1957 it had a membership of 24, with Edward N. Chester as pastor.


Author(s) Edward N Chester
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Chester, Edward N. "Mount Pleasant Evangelical Missionary Church (Singhampton, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 29 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mount_Pleasant_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Singhampton,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=90211.

APA style

Chester, Edward N. (1957). Mount Pleasant Evangelical Missionary Church (Singhampton, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mount_Pleasant_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Singhampton,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=90211.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 760. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.