From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:58, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Mizpah United Missionary Church (now Mizpah Missionary Church), located 5-1/2 miles (9 km) southeast of Cass City, Sanilac County, Michigan, was organized 15 November 1895 with a membership of nine. In 1957 L. W. Sherrard was serving as pastor, with a membership of 47.


Author(s) Jason Kitchin
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kitchin, Jason. "Mizpah Missionary Church (Mizpah, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 10 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mizpah_Missionary_Church_(Mizpah,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=90069.

APA style

Kitchin, Jason. (1957). Mizpah Missionary Church (Mizpah, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mizpah_Missionary_Church_(Mizpah,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=90069.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 721. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.