From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
Mizpah United Missionary Church (now Mizpah Missionary Church), located 5-1/2 miles (9 km) southeast of Cass City, Sanilac County, Michigan, was organized 15 November 1895 with a membership of nine. In 1957 L. W. Sherrard was serving as pastor, with a membership of 47.  
+
Mizpah United Missionary Church (now Mizpah Missionary Church), located 5-1/2 miles (9 km) southeast of Cass City, Sanilac County, Michigan, was organized 15 November 1895 with a membership of nine. In 1957 L. W. Sherrard was serving as pastor, with a membership of 47.
 
+
 
+
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 721|date=1957|a1_last=Kitchin|a1_first=Jason|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 721|date=1957|a1_last=Kitchin|a1_first=Jason|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 19:58, 20 August 2013

Mizpah United Missionary Church (now Mizpah Missionary Church), located 5-1/2 miles (9 km) southeast of Cass City, Sanilac County, Michigan, was organized 15 November 1895 with a membership of nine. In 1957 L. W. Sherrard was serving as pastor, with a membership of 47.


Author(s) Jason Kitchin
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kitchin, Jason. "Mizpah Missionary Church (Mizpah, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 3 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mizpah_Missionary_Church_(Mizpah,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=90069.

APA style

Kitchin, Jason. (1957). Mizpah Missionary Church (Mizpah, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 3 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mizpah_Missionary_Church_(Mizpah,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=90069.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 721. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.