From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Missionary Bulletin, organ of the Conservative Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, began with the first quarter of 1952. It was published quarterly until 1956 or 1957, when it became a monthly. Raymond Byler has been editor from the beginning. The place of printing is Scottdale, Pennsylvania. Each issue consists of 8 pages approximately 11 x 8 inches (28.0 x 20.3 cm.) in size. There are occasional illustrations.


Author(s) N. P Springer
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Springer, N. P. "Missionary Bulletin (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 2 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=83553.

APA style

Springer, N. P. (1959). Missionary Bulletin (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=83553.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1109. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.