From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:25, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Minot Mennonite Brethren Church was organized 16 May 1955, with 38 charter members. Its meetinghouse was built in 1955 at 4th Avenue and 18th Street. In June 1959 the membership was 77, with Abe D. Unruh as pastor.


Author(s) M. A Kroeker
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kroeker, M. A. "Minot Mennonite Brethren Church (Minot, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 4 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Minot_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Minot,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83550.

APA style

Kroeker, M. A. (1959). Minot Mennonite Brethren Church (Minot, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 4 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Minot_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Minot,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83550.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1109. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.