From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Miners Village Mennonite (Mennonite Church) Mission was opened in 1931 in the woods on the edge of the ore-mining village with this name in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. In 1956 the mission building was leased from the Bethlehem Steel Co. The membership in 1956 was 40, with Noah S. Boll as pastor. Two women workers at the mission lived in the building.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Miners Village Mennonite Mission (Miners Village, Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 25 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Miners_Village_Mennonite_Mission_(Miners_Village,_Lebanon_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=90011.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1957). Miners Village Mennonite Mission (Miners Village, Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Miners_Village_Mennonite_Mission_(Miners_Village,_Lebanon_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=90011.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 695. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.