From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:25, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Millerdale Hutterite Colony in Miller, South Dakota, was founded in 1949 as a division from the Milltown Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Millerdale Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Leonard Waldner and the manager was Michael Waldner.

Additional Information

Location: Miller, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.399444, -99.112778 [44˚ 23′ 58″ N, 99˚ 06′ 46″ W])

Address: 35350 - 206th St., Miller, SD 57362-9534

Telephone: 605-853-2319

Maps

Map:Millerdale Hutterite Colony, Miller, South Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Millerdale Hutterite Colony (Miller, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 23 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Millerdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Miller,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83542.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Millerdale Hutterite Colony (Miller, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Millerdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Miller,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83542.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.