From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Miller's (John Miller's) Mennonite (Mennonite Church) meetinghouse was the former name of the present River Corner meetinghouse in Conestoga Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Miller's Mennonite Meetinghouse (Conestoga Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 10 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Miller%27s_Mennonite_Meetinghouse_(Conestoga_Township,_Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89991.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1957). Miller's Mennonite Meetinghouse (Conestoga Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Miller%27s_Mennonite_Meetinghouse_(Conestoga_Township,_Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89991.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 693. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.