Miller's Mennonite Meetinghouse (Conestoga Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:06, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search
Miller's (John Miller's) Mennonite (Mennonite Church) meetinghouse was the former name of the present River Corner meetinghouse in Conestoga Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. 



Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Miller's Mennonite Meetinghouse (Conestoga Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 21 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Miller%27s_Mennonite_Meetinghouse_(Conestoga_Township,_Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=58903.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1957). Miller's Mennonite Meetinghouse (Conestoga Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Miller%27s_Mennonite_Meetinghouse_(Conestoga_Township,_Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=58903.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 693. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.