From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Millbach Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church) was operated by the Ephrata, PA, Mennonite Church in 1945-47 in a former Baptist church located about one mile north of Kleinfeltersville in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, primarily for Lancaster County Mennonite families moving northward for cheaper land. In 1947 the Millbach work was moved to the Tulpehocken Brethren church building between Myerstown and Richland.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Millbach Mennonite Mission (Kleinfeltersville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 12 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Millbach_Mennonite_Mission_(Kleinfeltersville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89972.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1957). Millbach Mennonite Mission (Kleinfeltersville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 12 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Millbach_Mennonite_Mission_(Kleinfeltersville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89972.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 690. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.