Revision as of 19:57, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Millbach Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church) was operated by the Ephrata, PA, Mennonite Church in 1945-47 in a former Baptist church located about one mile north of Kleinfeltersville in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, primarily for Lancaster County Mennonite families moving northward for cheaper land. In 1947 the Millbach work was moved to the Tulpehocken Brethren church building between Myerstown and Richland.

Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1957

Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Millbach Mennonite Mission (Kleinfeltersville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 21 Oct 2016.,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89972.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1957). Millbach Mennonite Mission (Kleinfeltersville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2016, from,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89972.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 690. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.