Milford Hutterite Colony (Milford, South Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Milford Hutterite Colony Hutterite Colony in Milford, South Dakota, USA, was founded in 1910 as a division from the Oldelm Hutterite Colony (South Dakota, USA). The entire colony moved to Alberta to form the Milford Hutterite Colony (Raymond, Alberta, Canada) in 1918. So, the Milford Hutterite Colony in South Dakota ceased to exist in 1918.

Location

Milford, South Dakota, USA


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published November 2017


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Milford Hutterite Colony (Milford, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. November 2017. Web. 17 Dec 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Milford_Hutterite_Colony_(Milford,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=155729.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (November 2017). Milford Hutterite Colony (Milford, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 December 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Milford_Hutterite_Colony_(Milford,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=155729.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.