Mennonitische Friedensbote, Der (Periodical)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 08:14, 10 June 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Added category.)

Jump to: navigation, search

Der Mennonitische Friedensbote a continuation of Das Christliche Volksblatt under a new name from 1867 to 1881, when it was merged with Zur Heimath to form Der Bundesbote (first issue January 1882). It was an eight-page semimonthly, 10 x 12 in., published by the Eastern District Conference (General Conference Mennonite) at Milford Square, Pennsylvania. The editor was A. B. Shelly.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonitische Friedensbote, Der (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 17 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonitische_Friedensbote,_Der_(Periodical)&oldid=122983.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonitische Friedensbote, Der (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonitische_Friedensbote,_Der_(Periodical)&oldid=122983.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 646. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.