Mennonite Writers Fellowship, established in 1951 by the editorial staff of the Mennonite Publishing House to promote better religious writing, held annual meetings and writers' workshop at Laurelville Mennonite Camp near Scottdale, Pennsylvania, and issued a quarterly multilithed release, the Christian Writer. In 1956 it had 227 members, with officers as follows: John A. Hostetler chairman, Helen Trumbo vice-chairman, Elizabeth Showalter secretary-treasurer. The Fellowship ceased about 1966.
|Author(s)||Harold S Bender|
 Cite This Article
Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Writers Fellowship." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 28 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Writers_Fellowship&oldid=89804.
Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonite Writers Fellowship. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Writers_Fellowship&oldid=89804.
Herald Press website.
©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.