From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Mennonite Mutual Aid Society of Bluffton, Ohio, a mutual fire and storm insurance association, was organized 5 June 1866 to serve the Swiss Mennonites of Allen, Putnam, and Hancock counties, Ohio. It no longer restricts its membership to Mennonites. It was incorporated 10 April 1907. In 1953 it had 852 policy holders with a property coverage of $7,500,000.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Mutual Aid Society (Bluffton, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 25 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Mutual_Aid_Society_(Bluffton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=89768.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonite Mutual Aid Society (Bluffton, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Mutual_Aid_Society_(Bluffton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=89768.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 632. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.