From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:25, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Mennonite Memorial Home (General Conference Mennonite Church [GCM]), Bluffton, Ohio, is sponsored by eight Ohio congregations. Its building, which has 20 guest rooms, several at times occupied by married couples, was dedicated 20 March 1955. Mr. and Mrs. Delvin Kirchhofer served as directors of the Home until July 1956, when they were succeeded by Mr. and Mrs. Abraham Duerksen. The Mennonite Memorial Home News has been issued quarterly since April 1949.


Author(s) Delbert L Gratz
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gratz, Delbert L. "Mennonite Memorial Home (Bluffton, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Memorial_Home_(Bluffton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=83498.

APA style

Gratz, Delbert L. (1959). Mennonite Memorial Home (Bluffton, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Memorial_Home_(Bluffton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=83498.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1107. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.