From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc., was organized in 1928 to secure funds on a loan basis from the constituency of Goshen College to supply long-term loans to the college to finance the erection or remodeling of college buildings. It financed Coffman Hall, the remodeling of Kulp Hall, and the erection of three college cabins. It also financed a building for Hesston College. Officers throughout were Edwin Yoder (Topeka, Indiana) chairman, and C. L. Graber (Goshen) secretary-treasurer. In 1950 it transferred its assets to Mennonite Educational Buildings, Inc. and was dissolved.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc.." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 1 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Educational_Finance,_Inc.&oldid=89719.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc.. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Educational_Finance,_Inc.&oldid=89719.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 621. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.