Mennonite Educational Buildings, Inc.

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Mennonite Educational Buildings, Inc. was a nonprofit corporation organized in 1950 to take over the assets of Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc. and continue its program of financing Mennonite (MC) college building erection on a long-term loan basis. Its officers were Edwin Yoder president, and C. L. Graber secretary-treasurer. In 1957 it transferred its assets to Mennonite Church Buildings, Inc., and was dissolved.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Educational Buildings, Inc.." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 25 Jun 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Educational_Buildings,_Inc.&oldid=89718.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonite Educational Buildings, Inc.. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 June 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Educational_Buildings,_Inc.&oldid=89718.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, pp. 620-621. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.