From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:05, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search
Mennonite Educational Buildings, Inc. was a nonprofit corporation organized in 1950 to take over the assets of Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc. and continue its program of financing Mennonite (MC) college building erection on a long-term loan basis. Its officers were Edwin Yoder president, and C. L. Graber secretary-treasurer. In 1957 it transferred its assets to Mennonite Church Buildings, Inc., and was dissolved. 



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Educational Buildings, Inc.." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 1 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Educational_Buildings,_Inc.&oldid=58633.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonite Educational Buildings, Inc.. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Educational_Buildings,_Inc.&oldid=58633.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, pp. 620-621. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.