Revision as of 19:24, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Menno Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), at Watova, Nowata County, Oklahoma, is now extinct, was organized on 8 August 1915. The membership reached about 50 in 1920 when it bought and remodeled a farmhouse as a meetinghouse. When it discontinued 1 January 1927, it had about 10 members. It never had a resident minister.

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Menno Mennonite Church (Watova, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 Oct 2016.,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=83456.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Menno Mennonite Church (Watova, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 October 2016, from,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=83456.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1105. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.