Difference between revisions of "Menno-Haven (Tiskilwa, Illinois, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
(CSV import - 20130816)
(No difference)

Revision as of 19:42, 16 August 2013

Menno-Haven, a church camp owned and operated by the Illinois Mennonite Camp Association (Mennonite Church), located about 5 miles (8 km.) southeast of Tiskilwa, Illinois, was established in 1958; its first operating season was in 1959.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Menno-Haven (Tiskilwa, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Menno-Haven_(Tiskilwa,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=66640.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Menno-Haven (Tiskilwa, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Menno-Haven_(Tiskilwa,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=66640.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1105. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.