From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:55, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Medway Reformed Mennonite Church, located at Medway, Clark County, Ohio, had eight members in 1948. The meetinghouse was built in 1872, but was sold before 1948. The members retained their privilege of worship.


Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Medway Reformed Mennonite Church (Medway, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 30 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Medway_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Medway,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=89580.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1957). Medway Reformed Mennonite Church (Medway, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Medway_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Medway,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=89580.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 556. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.