From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
Medford Mennonite Church ([[General Conference Mennonite Church (GCM)|General Conference Mennonite]]), located two miles north and two east of Medford, Grant County, Oklahoma, a member of the [[Western District Conference (Mennonite Church USA)|Western District Conference]], was: organized in February 1897 with 13 charter members and H. J. Gaede as first minister. The first building was erected in 1909, the later one dedicated in 1954. The membership in 1954 was 98. Other ministers who served were John Lichti, Albert G. Schmidt, Ernest Bergen, and Henry D. Penner, the pastor in 1957.  
+
Medford Mennonite Church ([[General Conference Mennonite Church (GCM)|General Conference Mennonite]]), located two miles north and two east of Medford, Grant County, Oklahoma, a member of the [[Western District Conference (Mennonite Church USA)|Western District Conference]], was: organized in February 1897 with 13 charter members and H. J. Gaede as first minister. The first building was erected in 1909, the later one dedicated in 1954. The membership in 1954 was 98. Other ministers who served were John Lichti, Albert G. Schmidt, Ernest Bergen, and Henry D. Penner, the pastor in 1957.
 
+
 
+
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 550|date=1957|a1_last=Penner|a1_first=Henry D|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 550|date=1957|a1_last=Penner|a1_first=Henry D|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 19:55, 20 August 2013

Medford Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), located two miles north and two east of Medford, Grant County, Oklahoma, a member of the Western District Conference, was: organized in February 1897 with 13 charter members and H. J. Gaede as first minister. The first building was erected in 1909, the later one dedicated in 1954. The membership in 1954 was 98. Other ministers who served were John Lichti, Albert G. Schmidt, Ernest Bergen, and Henry D. Penner, the pastor in 1957.


Author(s) Henry D Penner
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Penner, Henry D. "Medford Mennonite Church (GCM)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 28 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Medford_Mennonite_Church_(GCM)&oldid=89574.

APA style

Penner, Henry D. (1957). Medford Mennonite Church (GCM). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Medford_Mennonite_Church_(GCM)&oldid=89574.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 550. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.