From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:55, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Medford (Oklahoma) Mennonite Brethren Church, now extinct, was located three miles (5 km) north of Medford, was organized on 12 November 1899 through the initiative of J. F. Harms and daughter Tina, David Harms, Sam Hodel, John J. Wiens, and Mrs. Susanne Wiens. The first meetinghouse was an old schoolhouse moved to its new location in October 1901 and dedicated on 25 January 1903. The congregation was dissolved on 20 September 1909 because most of the members had moved away.


Author(s) P. C Hiebert
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Hiebert, P. C. "Medford Mennonite Brethren Church (Medford, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 22 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Medford_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Medford,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=89573.

APA style

Hiebert, P. C. (1957). Medford Mennonite Brethren Church (Medford, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Medford_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Medford,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=89573.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 550. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.