Meadow Valley Old Order Mennonite Church (Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Meadow Valley Old Order Mennonite Church (Weaverland Mennonite Conference), is located in Ephrata Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Its meetinghouse was built in 1916. Joseph E. Hostetter was the bishop in 1955, Henry W. Martin and Luke N. Good served as the ministers, and Martin L. Zimmerman deacon. The membership in 1955 was 255.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Meadow Valley Old Order Mennonite Church (Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 23 Jun 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Meadow_Valley_Old_Order_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89558.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1957). Meadow Valley Old Order Mennonite Church (Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 June 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Meadow_Valley_Old_Order_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89558.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 547. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.