From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:55, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Meadow Valley Old Order Mennonite Church (Weaverland Mennonite Conference), is located in Ephrata Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Its meetinghouse was built in 1916. Joseph E. Hostetter was the bishop in 1955, Henry W. Martin and Luke N. Good served as the ministers, and Martin L. Zimmerman deacon. The membership in 1955 was 255.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Meadow Valley Old Order Mennonite Church (Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 20 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Meadow_Valley_Old_Order_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89558.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1957). Meadow Valley Old Order Mennonite Church (Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Meadow_Valley_Old_Order_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89558.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 547. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.