From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Meadow Mountain Mennonite Church (MC), Swanton, Maryland, had its beginning in 1938, when Sunday school and preaching services were begun in a school south of Grantsville. A brick church was constructed in 1948 under the Casselman Mennonite Church. In 1957 Roy L. Kinsinger was the minister of this congregation of 30 members.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Meadow Mountain Mennonite Church (Swanton, Maryland, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Meadow_Mountain_Mennonite_Church_(Swanton,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=83448.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Meadow Mountain Mennonite Church (Swanton, Maryland, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Meadow_Mountain_Mennonite_Church_(Swanton,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=83448.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1105. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.