From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:43, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Maxwell Hutterite Colony was founded in 1949 as a division from the New Elm Spring Hutterite Colony

Daughter colonies of Maxwell Hutterite Colony include Lake View Hutterite Colony (Lake Andes, South Dakota) and Spring Creek Hutterite Colony (Forbes, North Dakota).

In 2012 the Maxwell Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Ernest Hofer and the manager was Mark Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Scotland, South Dakota (coordinates: 43.182778, -97.635 [43˚ 10′ 58″ N 97˚ 38′ 06″ W])

Address: 42805 Maxwell Rd., Scotland, SD 57059-7200

Telephone: 605-583-2821

Maps

Map:Maxwell Hutterite Colony, Scotland, South Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Maxwell Hutterite Colony (Scotland, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 22 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Maxwell_Hutterite_Colony_(Scotland,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=95874.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Maxwell Hutterite Colony (Scotland, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Maxwell_Hutterite_Colony_(Scotland,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=95874.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.