From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Martin Box Chapel, a Mennonite Brethren mission in the Ozarks, located near Marshall, AR, had its beginning with the extension work of the Southern District Conference together with daily vacation Bible school work of Tabor College. In the summer of 1946 a corps of workers, under the direction of Mr. and Mrs. David Richert, were sent into this field, and the work was well received in the various communities. In the spring of 1947, Mr. and Mrs. Richert were requested to take over the work on a fulltime basis. In 1957, the pastor was Ed Hinz.


Author(s) A. W Epp
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, A. W. "Martin Box Chapel (Marshall, Arkansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 21 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Martin_Box_Chapel_(Marshall,_Arkansas,_USA)&oldid=89425.

APA style

Epp, A. W. (1957). Martin Box Chapel (Marshall, Arkansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Martin_Box_Chapel_(Marshall,_Arkansas,_USA)&oldid=89425.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 515. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.