From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:55, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Marion Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church, located at Marion, Turner County, South Dakota,was formerly known as the Bruderthaler Church and also as '"Wall's" Church. The congregation was organized with 11 members in 1893. The first church, erected in 1901, was replaced by the present structure in 1922. The membership in 1957 was 141. Ministers who served the church up to 1957 were Benjamin Becker, Henry C. Unruh, D. P. Schultz, A. T. Duerksen, J. J. Gerbrandt, John R. Doerksen, C. A. Classen, and H. P. Fast.


Author(s) Sam J Schmidt
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Schmidt, Sam J. "Marion Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Marion, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 21 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Marion_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Marion,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=89378.

APA style

Schmidt, Sam J. (1957). Marion Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Marion, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Marion_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Marion,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=89378.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 485. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.