From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:54, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

The Maple View Mennonite Church (formerly Maple Hill Conservative Mennonite Church), was organized near Middlefield, Ohio, in 1937, under the direction of the Maple Grove Conservative Amish Mennonite Church. The congregation, located at 14890 Burton Windsor Road, Burton Ohio, had a membership in 1956 of 107.

For at time it worshiped in a basement church. The bishop of the Maple Grove congregation, Roman Miller, served here. The preachers in 1956 were Noah D. Miller, Eli E. Hostetler, and Mahlon Miller. The congregation is a member of the Conservative Mennonite Conference.

In 2011 the leading minister was Ernie Francis and the congregational membership was 115.

Bibliography

Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2011. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2011: 51.

Additional Information

Address: 14890 Burton Windsor Rd, Burton OH 44021-9562

Telephone: 440-834-8601

Website: Maple View Mennonite Church

Denominational Affiliation:

Conservative Mennonite Conference

Maps

Map:Maple View Mennonite Church, Burton, OH


Author(s) Simon Coblentz
Richard D. Thiessen
Date Published April 2012


Cite This Article

MLA style

Coblentz, Simon and Richard D. Thiessen. "Maple View Mennonite Church (Burton, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2012. Web. 22 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Maple_View_Mennonite_Church_(Burton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=89318.

APA style

Coblentz, Simon and Richard D. Thiessen. (April 2012). Maple View Mennonite Church (Burton, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Maple_View_Mennonite_Church_(Burton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=89318.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 475. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.