From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:54, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Manigotagan, MB, R0E 1E0. Located at Lot 7. John and Marie Zacharias served in 2001 as congregational leaders. The group has been associated with the Conference of Mennonites in Canada since 1960.

The group began services in 1957, and formally organized in 1960. The first building was occupied in 1960. Jake M. Unrau is considered the founding leader of the group. The congregation originated through outreach by CMC Native Ministries.

The group has never formally been a conference member. It was formerly known as Grace Mennonite Church. In 1998 the leaders were salaried by CMC Ministries Commission.

Bibliography

Mennonite Reporter (25 January 1993): B2; (20 January 1997): 18.

CMC Nexus (June 1996): 9.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published February 1989


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Manigotagan Community Chapel (Manigotagan, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 1989. Web. 26 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Manigotagan_Community_Chapel_(Manigotagan,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=89286.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (February 1989). Manigotagan Community Chapel (Manigotagan, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Manigotagan_Community_Chapel_(Manigotagan,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=89286.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.