From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

MacGregor Evangelical Mennonite Church, MacGregor, Manitoba Source: EMC Website
MacGregor Evangelical Mennonite Church began services in 1944, and formally organized in 1952. The first building was occupied in 1956. The congregation originated through division from the Sommerfelder group.

[edit] Bibliography

To God be the Glory: MacGregor Evangelical Mennonite Church, 1942-1980. 1980.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: Box 133, MacGregor, MB R0H 0R0

Telephone: 204-685-2293

Website: MacGregor EMC

Denominational Affiliation:

Evangelical Mennonite Conference (1952-present)

MacGregor EMC Membership

Year Members
1965 36
1975 88
1985 117
1995 125
2000 125


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published March 2012


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "MacGregor Evangelical Mennonite Church (MacGregor, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2012. Web. 21 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=MacGregor_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(MacGregor,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=92516.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (March 2012). MacGregor Evangelical Mennonite Church (MacGregor, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=MacGregor_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(MacGregor,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=92516.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.