Luxembourg-France Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church, now called Europe Mennonite Mission), founded in 1951 by the Eastern Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, in 1958 had two stations in Luxembourg at Esch and Dudelange, one in France at Thionville, and one in Germany at Neumühle bei Landsthal (Palatinate) with 10 workers. The mission cooperates with the small local Mennonite church in Luxembourg, which has its meetinghouse at Rosswinkelhof near Consdorf, canton of Echternach. The mission is one of the very few Protestant efforts in Luxembourg. In 1958 it had five members.
|Author(s)||Harold S Bender|
Cite This Article
Bender, Harold S. "Luxembourg-France Mennonite Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 30 Jul 2015. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Luxembourg-France_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=83391.
Bender, Harold S. (1959). Luxembourg-France Mennonite Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 July 2015, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Luxembourg-France_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=83391.
Herald Press website.
©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.