From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Lustre Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church, located near Lustre, Montana, was organized 7 July 1917, the first of the three Mennonite congregations in this prairie community. The first meetinghouse, 16 x 28 feet, was built the same year, and replaced in 1928 by a new church, 40 x 60 feet, with a seating capacity of 300. In 1954 the membership was 103, with Henry P. Wiebe as pastor.


Author(s) Henry P Wiebe
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Wiebe, Henry P. "Lustre Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Lustre, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 26 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lustre_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Lustre,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=89125.

APA style

Wiebe, Henry P. (1957). Lustre Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Lustre, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lustre_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Lustre,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=89125.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.