From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:53, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Lustre Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church, located near Lustre, Montana, was organized 7 July 1917, the first of the three Mennonite congregations in this prairie community. The first meetinghouse, 16 x 28 feet, was built the same year, and replaced in 1928 by a new church, 40 x 60 feet, with a seating capacity of 300. In 1954 the membership was 103, with Henry P. Wiebe as pastor.


Author(s) Henry P Wiebe
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wiebe, Henry P. "Lustre Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Lustre, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 24 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lustre_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Lustre,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=89125.

APA style

Wiebe, Henry P. (1957). Lustre Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Lustre, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lustre_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Lustre,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=89125.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.