From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Logsden Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), one mile (1.6 km.) west of Logsden, Oregon, was established as a mission by the Sheridan Mennonite Church in 1950. Five years later the Albany church took charge of the Logsden congregation and in July 1956 it was organized as a church, with 19 charter members. Located in a logging community, where there is a large turnover of population, church membership has fluctuated, but in 1959 there were 41 members of whom 18 were no longer living in the community. Eugene Lemons was serving as the licensed pastor of the congregation.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Logsden Mennonite Church (Logsden, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Logsden_Mennonite_Church_(Logsden,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=83324.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Logsden Mennonite Church (Logsden, Oregon, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Logsden_Mennonite_Church_(Logsden,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=83324.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1103. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.