From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:23, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Lincoln (Nebraska) Mennonite Brethren Church was formed 5 April 1959. Services were temporarily held in another church at 1020 S. 15th Street. J. J. Gerbrandt was the interim pastor.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Lincoln Mennonite Brethren Church (Lincoln, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 Aug 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lincoln_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Lincoln,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=83243.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Lincoln Mennonite Brethren Church (Lincoln, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lincoln_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Lincoln,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=83243.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1103. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.