From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Eduard Hermann Lepp, a merchant and chairman of the Danzig Mennonite Church, was born 26 June 1850 at Tiegenhof in the Danzig Werder, and served from 1894 until his death as a member of the church board and as treasurer of the mother deaconess house and the Augusta Victoria foundation, and was also a city councilman and president of the Danzig merchants' association. He worked long for the welfare of his church, cooperating with his friend H. G. Mannhardt. On 8 December 1926 he died.

[edit] Bibliography

Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon, 4 vols. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe: Schneider, 1913-1967: v. II: 641.


Author(s) O Woelke
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Woelke, O. "Lepp, Eduard Hermann (1850-1926)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 10 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lepp,_Eduard_Hermann_(1850-1926)&oldid=120386.

APA style

Woelke, O. (1957). Lepp, Eduard Hermann (1850-1926). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lepp,_Eduard_Hermann_(1850-1926)&oldid=120386.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 327. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.