From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:40, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Lansdale Mennonite Church (Unaffiliated Mennonite), in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, was established as a mission in 1935. It was under the direction of the Franconia Mennonite Conference Board of Missions and Charities until 1951, when it became a church. In 1954 it had a membership of 60, with Jacob Rittenhouse as pastor.

In the early 1970s the congregation withdrew from the conference, and continued as an unaffiliated Mennonite Church. In 2007 it had 49 members; Larry D. Bergey served as Bishop.


Additional Information

Address:

520 York Avenue

Lansdale, Pennsylvania

Phone:

215-362-2659



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Sam Steiner
Date Published February 2008


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Sam Steiner. "Lansdale Mennonite Church (Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2008. Web. 1 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lansdale_Mennonite_Church_(Lansdale,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=66245.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Sam Steiner. (February 2008). Lansdale Mennonite Church (Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lansdale_Mennonite_Church_(Lansdale,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=66245.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 292. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.