From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:22, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

The Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church secured its first meetinghouse in Lancaster in 1855 by purchasing a building which was used until 1905. In 1904 it erected a new meetinghouse at the corner of East James and Cherry Streets.


Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 17 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lancaster_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=83002.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1957). Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lancaster_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=83002.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 279. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.