From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church secured its first meetinghouse in Lancaster in 1855 by purchasing a building which was used until 1905. In 1904 it erected a new meetinghouse at the corner of East James and Cherry Streets.


Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 1 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lancaster_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=113131.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1957). Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lancaster_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=113131.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 279. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.