From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Lakeside Gospel Chapel at St. Laurent, Manitoba began services in 1963. The first building was occupied in 1973. Nettie Penner, Sarah Gerbrand, and Jake Dyck are considered the founding leaders of the group. The congregation originated through outreach by the Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference and individuals.

In 2000 there were 10 members. The language of worship is English.

[edit] Bibliography

EMMC Recorder (October 1982): 4; (November 1989): 9.

Heppner, Jack. Search for Renewal: The Story of the Rudnerweider/Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference 1937-1987. 1987: 261-3.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: St. Laurent, MB, R0C 2S0

Location: NW 34 16 4w

Phone: 204-646-2314

Denominational Affiliation:

Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published March 1989


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Lakeside Gospel Chapel (St. Laurent, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 1989. Web. 30 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lakeside_Gospel_Chapel_(St._Laurent,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=113073.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (March 1989). Lakeside Gospel Chapel (St. Laurent, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lakeside_Gospel_Chapel_(St._Laurent,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=113073.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.