From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

La Salle, originally a town on the southern limits of Niagara Falls, New York, now a part of the city, is the location where Jacob Krehbiel (1835-1917), who affiliated with the General Conference Mennonite Church about 1880, held services for a small group of followers. Situated in Niagara County and near the Falls Mennonite Church, it was neighbor to Preacher David Habecker. Habecker's grandchildren moved into this urban center. There have been no members here since early in the 20th century.


Author(s) Joseph C Fretz
Date Published 1958


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Fretz, Joseph C. "La Salle (Niagara Falls, New York, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1958. Web. 19 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=La_Salle_(Niagara_Falls,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=88844.

APA style

Fretz, Joseph C. (1958). La Salle (Niagara Falls, New York, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=La_Salle_(Niagara_Falls,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=88844.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 265. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.