From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The La Gloria Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) was located along Highway 281, 2.5 miles (four km) south of Premont, Jim Wells County, Texas. It was first known as the Falfurrias Mennonite Church. It was organized 18 March 1928. It is a member of the South Central Mennonite Conference. The membership in 1955 was 21, with H. F. Reist as bishop and Samuel C. Swartz as minister.


Author(s) H. F Reist
Date Published 1958


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Reist, H. F. "La Gloria Mennonite Church (Premont, Texas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1958. Web. 18 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=La_Gloria_Mennonite_Church_(Premont,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=88836.

APA style

Reist, H. F. (1958). La Gloria Mennonite Church (Premont, Texas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=La_Gloria_Mennonite_Church_(Premont,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=88836.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 264. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.