From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:52, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The La Gloria Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) was located along Highway 281, 2.5 miles (four km) south of Premont, Jim Wells County, Texas. It was first known as the Falfurrias Mennonite Church. It was organized 18 March 1928. It is a member of the South Central Mennonite Conference. The membership in 1955 was 21, with H. F. Reist as bishop and Samuel C. Swartz as minister.


Author(s) H. F Reist
Date Published 1958


Cite This Article

MLA style

Reist, H. F. "La Gloria Mennonite Church (Premont, Texas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1958. Web. 2 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=La_Gloria_Mennonite_Church_(Premont,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=88836.

APA style

Reist, H. F. (1958). La Gloria Mennonite Church (Premont, Texas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=La_Gloria_Mennonite_Church_(Premont,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=88836.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 264. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.