Krall’s (Krall) Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), the second oldest meetinghouse in the Lancaster Conference still in use in the 1950s, was located in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, near Buffalo Springs. When Lebanon Township was a part of Lancaster County the Mennonites settled in this area, but later were largely absorbed by the Church of the Brethren. Within the 1940s & 1950s in particular, due to the high prices of land in Lancaster County, part of the overflow went to Krall. The membership in 1954 was 84; in 2007 it was 45. Simon G. Bucher was bishop in 1954, Martin E. Weaver and Sidney B. Gingrich ministers, and Norman G. Shue deacon.
The original meeting house of Krall's Mennonite Church (located on Rexmont Road near Horst's Mill) was built in 1811 on land sold earlier by William Penn. This building served the congregation until 1956 when the present building was constructed. Clair H. Weaver was the pastor in 2007.
"Krall's Mennonite Church." Mennonite Church USA-Online Directory. 16 June 2006. Accessed 2 January 2008 <http://directory.mennoniteusa.org/congregation.asp?CongregationID=1820>
 Additional Information
2512 S 5th Ave
Lebanon PA 17042-9701
Meeting Place Directions:
Corner of Route 897 & Prescott Rd, 1.5 miles north of Schaefferstown
|Author(s)||Ira D. Landis|
 Cite This Article
Landis, Ira D. and Sam Steiner. "Krall’s Mennonite Church (Lebanon, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 2008. Web. 5 Jul 2015. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Krall%E2%80%99s_Mennonite_Church_(Lebanon,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=82913.
Landis, Ira D. and Sam Steiner. (2008). Krall’s Mennonite Church (Lebanon, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 5 July 2015, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Krall%E2%80%99s_Mennonite_Church_(Lebanon,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=82913.
Herald Press website.
©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.