From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Kola, MB, R0M 1B0. (204) 556-2635. Located SE-21-10-29. Pastor Les Martens served in 2001 as a congregational leader.  In 1965 there were 102 members; in 1975, 138; in 1985, 146; in 1995, 134; in 2000, 156. The congregation has been affiliated with the Evangelical Mennonite Conference since 1959. The language of worship is English; the transition from German occurred in the 1950s.

The congregation began services in 1956, and formally organized in 1959. The first building was occupied in 1958, with a subsequent building program in 1962. The congregation originated through colonization of rural Manitoba.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published February 1989


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Kola Evangelical Mennonite Church (Kola, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 1989. Web. 2 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kola_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Kola,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=88753.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (February 1989). Kola Evangelical Mennonite Church (Kola, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kola_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Kola,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=88753.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.