Until 1772 Klein Mausdorferweide was part of the Kingdom of Poland. The First Partition of Poland in 1772 resulted in the creation of a new province in 1773, called West Prussia, in which Klein Mausdorferweide was located. Klein Mausdorferweide was situated in the district (Kreis) of Elbing until the establishment of the Free City of Danzig in 1920. The village came under the control of Nazi Germany during World War II until February 1945, when it was occupied by Soviet forces and returned to Poland. In 2012 Klein Mausdorferweide (now Łączki Myszewskie) was a settlement in the administrative district of Gmina Nowy Dwór Gdański, within Nowy Dwór Gdański County, Pomeranian Voivodeship.
The 1776 Prussian census lists 22 Mennonite families with the following surnames: Andreas, Bargen, Claassen, Dick, Ens, Friesen, H(o)epner, Hilbrandt, Kehler, Loewen, Neufeldt, Penner, Rempel, Siemens, Steffen, Toews, and Wiebe. In 1820 the village had 206 inhabitants, of which 87 were Mennonite.
The Mennonites of Klein Mausdorferweide were members of the Rosenort Mennonite Church.
Wikipedia. "Łączki Myszewskie." Web. 12 November 2012. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%81%C4%85czki_Myszewskie.
Wolf, Hans-Jürgen. "Familienforschung in Westpreußen." Web. 12 November 2012. http://www.westpreussen.de/cms/ct/ortsverzeichnis/details.php?ID=3187.
|Author(s)||Richard D Thiessen|
|Date Published||November 2012|
 Cite This Article
Thiessen, Richard D. "Klein Mausdorferweide (Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. November 2012. Web. 5 Dec 2013. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Klein_Mausdorferweide_(Pomeranian_Voivodeship,_Poland)&oldid=95552.
Thiessen, Richard D. (November 2012). Klein Mausdorferweide (Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 5 December 2013, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Klein_Mausdorferweide_(Pomeranian_Voivodeship,_Poland)&oldid=95552.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.