From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:21, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Kingview Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), in East Scottdale, Pennsylvania, a member of the Allegheny Conference, begun as a mission Sunday school in 1906, was organized as a congregation in January 1955. In 1958 it had 59 members, with Edwin Alderfer as pastor. The meetinghouse was built in 1952.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Kingview Mennonite Church (East Scottdale, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 10 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kingview_Mennonite_Church_(East_Scottdale,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=82745.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Kingview Mennonite Church (East Scottdale, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kingview_Mennonite_Church_(East_Scottdale,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=82745.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1099. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.